VERSATILE: CORNER, JOINER OR END POST
Whites Screen Up Freestanding Corner Post is a versatile and decorative addition to the Screen Up range. Build a complete privacy screen that spans longer distances without wall or post support. It anchors securely to the ground for a complete freestanding solution.
Easy as 1-2-3:
- Position and fix the post
- Measure and cut timber to size
- Insert timber, spacers and end caps
The 3-way post is a square profile and can be used to create 90-degree corners, as a joiner for straight runs of screening, or as an end post.
The pack comes with step-by-step assembly instructions and contains:
- 3-way Corner Post (x1)
- 20mm Spacers (x66)
- 10mm Spacers (x3)
- Brace/Cover Strip (x2)
- Lock-in Brackets (x3)
- Post Cap (x1)
As a general guide, the post will hold 18 slats @ 90mm width or 22 slats @ 70mm width.
- Select the correct mounting base: if you are fixing the post to an existing surface, use the Base Plate (code 16860), if you are pouring your own concrete base, use the Anchor Plate (code 16861)
- For greater privacy, or slimline look, use Screen Up Slimline Spacers (16870) that provide a 10mm gap between slats (regular gap 20mm)
- Button head screws (15mm) are recommended for fixing bracing and lock-in brackets
- Use with Screen Up Wall Mount for a wall-mount start or end
- Both freestanding and wall-mount systems fit together perfectly to create an integrated privacy screen.
|Code||Product Name||Length (mm)||For Timber Depth (mm)||Finish||Colour|
Freestanding Corner Post