2.00mm Multi-Purpose Galvanised Mesh
Whites A75 Project Mesh is manufactured from 2.00mm galvanised wire and is high in strength and durability. The mesh aperture is 75mm x 50mm using medium tensile wire.
Suitable for a wide range of applications, it can be cut to shape using bolt cutters, or bent and fabricated as required.
- Security – Window Guards, Grilles, Gates, Fencing
- Safety – Machinery Guards, Ventilator Guards, Stairway and Balustrading infills
- Trade and Industrial – Safety Barriers, Scaffold Guards, Shelving, Racking, Partitioning, Lockers, Security Compounds, Pallet guards
- DIY – Hanging racks, Box trailers, Trellis, Tree guards
- Project Mesh is available in different apertures to suit the design and construction of your project.
- To join Project Mesh sections, use Whites Netting Clips. For heavy duty applications, we recommend Whites Handy Panels.
- Where a painted finish is desired, it can be sprayed or brushed using a recognised metal painting system. Follow the manufacturer’s directions for optimal results.
- To view our entire range of mesh and netting click on the ‘shadow board’ image in the photo gallery at the top of this page