ADD EXTRA HEIGHT AND PRIVACY TO AN EXISTING FENCE
Whites Screen Up Extender Fence Extension is the easy way to add extra height and privacy to your existing fence.
The simple two-piece mounting system securely attaches to timber, steel and masonry structures. Your slats then easily slot into place.
Available in 440mm height, it is designed to fit slats with 16mm depth.
The Extender is supplied in a neutral grey finish that can be painted to match most fence colours using metal paint to manufacturer’s specification.
Easy as 1-2-3:
- Position and fix the post
- Measure and cut timber to size
- Insert timber, spacers and end caps
Each pack comes with a step-by-step assembly instructions and contains:
- Extender Post (x1)
- Extender Mounting Plate (x1)
- 20mm Spacers (x9)
- Post Cap (x1)
As a general guide, the Screen Up 440mm extender posts accomodate 4 slats @ 90mm width or 5 slats @ 70mm width.
- Use the two larger holes on the mounting plate to attach to timber
- The smaller holes are designed for mounting to steel and masonry
- Appropriate screws are required for attaching to walls or fences (not included)
- A cover strip is also available, ideal for use on the end of a screen-run
- Check with your local hardware for the right fixings to match your substrate (timber, brick, concrete or steel)