laser eyes, hooting sound and rotating head
Whites Laser Solar Owl deters birds and rodents, such as gulls, crows, mice, rats and possums safely from gardens and outdoor areas.
Quick and easy to install, it provides an all day protection for your fruit trees and flowers.
The motorised rotating head moves from side to side imitating a life like bird appearance.
It also features illuminating eyes and hooting sound that deters birds day or night and being solar powered, it recharges itself so it always stay active.
Many pests or animals are scared of this natural predator by instinct. It can be positioned in trees or on a roof for best effect.
With a solid and durable construction, it is weather-resistant but also lightweight and easy to move.
Included in the packaging is 2 x 1.2v Ni-Mh 800Mah rechargeable batteries.
- Take care when handling, do not lift or pull head as it may cause damage to internal circuitry.
- Remove packaging and the protection film from the solar panel.
- Place owl in direct sunlight for at least 8 hours to charge.
- On the base of the owl, push the switch from ‘OFF’ to ‘ON’.
- Batteries will be discharged when first used, allow around 3 hours to charge.
- Position the owl where it will receive direct sunlight during the day.
- When positioning the owl, ensure the light sensor is not covered.
- It is recommended to move the owl every 4-6 weeks to avoid pest complacency.
- Test the owl by passing your hand across the sensor.
- Ensure the solar panel and motion sensor are clean and unobstructed.
- When eyes flash continually, it denotes that charging is required, if necessary place owl in direct sunlight for a faster charge.
|Code||Product Name||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
Laser Solar Owl
Explore More Plant Protection