Long-range motion sensor activates deterrent hooting sound and bright flashing eyes
Whites Motion Sensor Owl deters birds and rodents safely from gardens and outdoor areas.
The owl’s motion sensor detects movement setting off its bright flashing eyes and emitting a hooting sound.
Many pests or animals are scared of this natural predator by instinct. They can be positioned in trees or on a roof for best effect.
With a solid and durable construction, the owl is weather resistant but also lightweight and easy to move.
Protect your garden, fruit trees and flowers from birds and many other garden pests.
This inexpensive and effective deterrent looks natural and decorative as well.
- Remove packaging from the owl.
- Ensure the motion sensor is not obstructed by plastic or dirt.
- On the base of the owl, push the switch from ???OFF??? to ???ON???.Positioning
- Position the owl in a clear elevated position overlooking the area to protect.
- To avoid wind blowing the owl over, fix it to the surface.
- It is recommended to move the owl every 4-6 weeks to avoid pest complacency.Maintenance
- To test the owl, place your hand over the light sensor to simulate dusk.
- Ensure the light sensor and motion sensor is clean and unobstructed.
- Replace or recharge the battery (not included) when the owl stops working.
(Batteries: 2x AA, 1.2, 600mAh, or similar, must be used).