Stabilising wire feature
Whites Pro Series Chicken Netting is a strong and flexible netting made from 1.0mm galvanised steel wire. Featuring multiple stabiliser wires along its length, this netting offers a robust combination of strength and reliability. With a 5cm aperture, it is an all-purpose netting ideal for poultry yards, chicken coops, plant protection and garden trellising.
- Be sure to take into account the wire diameter, aperture and roll size when selecting netting for a project.
- To view our entire range of mesh and netting click on the ‘shadow board’ image in the photo gallery at the top of this page
- It is recommended that new galvanised wire mesh used in aviaries and pet cages be treated to remove excess zinc that could possibly harm pets. Shave off any zinc spikes with a utility knife. The mesh should then be scrubbed with a mild solution of vinegar (2 cups in a bucket of water) and rinsed with clean water.
- Beware of coil when opening roll. Always wear gloves and eye protection when handling.
- When constructing a pet enclosure, try Whites steel Ultraposts for a strong and sturdy frame, securing the netting with tie wire or netting clips. Alternatively, Whites Garden Posts offer a unique lug fixing method for attaching netting.