heavy duty with 2.2m top and bottom wire
Whites Pro Series Heavy Duty Dog Mesh is made from a 2mm galvanised steel wire, featuring heavier 2.2mm wire at top and bottom. This mesh offers a robust combination of strength and reliability.
With smaller apertures at the bottom, the graduated mesh is an ideal fence for medium sized dogs. For strong, muscular or more aggressive dogs, we recommend Chain Wire Mesh.
- Be sure to take into account the wire diameter, aperture and roll size when selecting mesh for a project.
- To view our entire range of mesh and netting click on the ‘shadow board’ image in the photo gallery at the top of this page
- It is recommended that new galvanised wire mesh used in aviaries and pet cages be treated to remove excess zinc that could possibly harm pets. Shave off any zinc spikes with a utility knife. The mesh should then be scrubbed with a mild solution of vinegar (2 cups in a bucket of water) and rinsed with clean water.
- Beware of coil when opening roll. Always wear gloves and eye protection when handling.
- When constructing a pet enclosure, try Whites steel Ultraposts for a strong and sturdy frame, securing the netting with tie wire or netting clips. Alternatively, Whites Garden Posts offer a unique lug fixing method for attaching netting.
Explore More Mesh & Netting