VERSATILE: JOINER OR END POST
Whites Screen Up Freestanding Joiner Post is a versatile and decorative addition to the Screen Up range. Build a complete privacy screen that spans longer distances without wall or post support. It anchors securely to the ground for a complete freestanding solution.
Easy as 1-2-3:
- Position and fix the post
- Measure and cut timber to size
- Insert timber, spacers and end caps
The 2-way post is a rectangular profile and can be used as a joiner for straight runs of screening or as an end post.
The pack comes with step-by-step assembly instructions and contains:
- 2-way Joiner Post (x1)
- 20mm Spacers (x44)
- 10mm Spacers (x2)
- Brace/Cover Strip (x1)
- Lock-in Brackets (x2)
- Post Cap (x1)
As a general guide, the post will hold 18 slats @ 90mm width or 22 slats @ 70mm width.
Also available in 3-way configuration, click here for more information.
- Select the correct mounting base: if you are fixing the post to an existing surface, use the Base Plate (code 16860), if you are pouring your own concrete base, use the Anchor Plate (code 16861).
- For greater privacy, or the slimline look, use Screen Up Slimline Spacers (16870) that provide a 10mm gap between slats (regular gap 20mm).
- Button head screws (15mm) are recommended for fixing bracing and lock-in brackets.
- Use with Screen Up Wall Mount for a wall-mount start or end. Both freestanding and wall-mount systems fit together perfectly to create an integrated privacy screen.
|Code||Product Name||Length (mm)||Finish||For Timber Depth (mm)||Colour|
Freestanding Joiner Post
Explore More Screen Up