Motion activated hooting sound and dusk activated glowing eyes
Whites Solar Power Owl deters birds and rodents safely from gardens and outdoor areas.
The owl’s motion sensor detects movement and emits a hooting sound, the light sensor activates glowing eyes during the night.
Many pests or animals are scared of this natural predator by instinct. They can be positioned in trees or on a roof for best effect.
With a solid and durable construction, the owl is weather resistant but also lightweight and easy to move.
Protect your garden, fruit trees and flowers from birds and many other garden pests.
This inexpensive and effective deterrent looks natural and decorative as well.
- Remove packaging and the protection film from the solar panel.
- Place owl in direct sunlight for at least 8 hours to charge.
- On the base of the owl, push the switch from ‘OFF’ to ‘ON’.
Note: this is a three-position switch:
The ‘ON’ position will switch on flashing eyes and hooting sound; the ‘OFF’ position turns the owl completely off; there is also a middle position that switch on the flashing eyes (no hooting sound).
- Position the owl where it will receive direct sunlight during the day.
- When positioning the owl, ensure the light sensor is not covered.
- It is recommended to move the owl every 4-6 weeks to avoid pest complacency.
- To test the owl, place your hand over the solar panel to simulate dusk.
- Ensure the solar panel is clean.
- Replace the battery if the owl stops working after 6 months of use.
(Batteries: 2x AA, 1.2, 600mAh, or similar, must be used).