super strong yet virtually invisible
Whites Supa-Net is made from bi-oriented plastic to create a safe protective net that is high in strength and lightweight.
The fine mesh is virtually invisible when installed.
Its high tensile strength means it can be made lighter and less obtrusive than traditional plastic netting, yet still retain its robustness.
It’s easy to cut and shape and is installed using staples or loop ties.
So many uses:
- Plant support
- Rigid enough to use as a trellis on walls and fences
- Light-weight garden fencing and partitioning
- Animals may be able to chew through plastic netting.
- Size may vary due to the thermoplastic nature of the netting and some light trimming of edges may be required.
- It’s not recommended for use as anti-bird netting.
Explore More Mesh & Netting