Stabilising wire feature
Whites Pro Series Animal Netting is made from 0.9mm galvanised steel wire, featuring multiple stabiliser wires along its length. This netting offers robust combination of strength and reliability. The 3cm aperture is ideal for smaller animal enclosures, plant protection and garden trellising.
- Be sure to take into account the wire diameter, aperture and roll size when selecting netting for a project.
- To view our entire range of mesh and netting click on the ‘shadow board’ image in the photo gallery at the top of this page
- It is recommended that new galvanised wire mesh used in aviaries and pet cages be treated to remove excess zinc that could possibly harm pets. Shave off any zinc spikes with a utility knife. The mesh should then be scrubbed with a mild solution of vinegar (2 cups in a bucket of water) and rinsed with clean water.
- Beware of coil when opening roll. Always wear gloves and eye protection when handling.
- When constructing a pet enclosure, try Whites steel Ultraposts for a strong and sturdy frame, securing the netting with tie wire or netting clips. Alternatively, Whites Garden Posts offer a unique lug fixing method for attaching netting.