easy to use screen ties
Whites Easi-Twist Screen Ties are a fast and convenient way to secure screens, such as brushwood, reed or bamboo.
Made from 1mm galvanised steel wire, it is virtually invisible when installed.
The rounded ends means no sharp points, and allows for safe and comfortable tying.
Instructions (as shown in photo gallery above):
- Place tie around supporting wire and thread through screen.
- Twist the two ends together evenly until the tie securely holds the screen in place.
- Tuck the tie behind the screen for a neat finish. Beware of sharp ends.
FIXES NATURAL SCREENING EASILY, DISCREETLY AND SECURELY
Whites Fence Screening Kit is an easy to use handy solution for attaching reed screens to most backing structures.
Once installed the fixing kit is not visible.
- 20m galvanised screen wire
- 6 x zinc plated steel eyebolts
- 30 x galvanised wire ties